St. Patrick’s School is located right outside of the Village Green in Bedford Village, New York. We are a loving and caring faith community dedicated to the belief that all children can learn and should be given the opportunity to do so. We seek to develop each student to their fullest academic potential taking into account special needs and myriad learning styles by offering a variety of learning opportunities and teaching methods.
St. Patrick’s offers:
- Grades PreK through 8
- School Bus Service for all K-8 New York residents within a 15 mile radius
- Spacious campus just south of the Village Green in Bedford
- A Catholic educational alternative in Northern Westchester
- Music program including Christmas Pageant and Spring Concert
- Spanish program in grades 1-8
- Computer program in grades K-8 including Internet research class in grades 6,7,8
- Afterschool sports and band
St. Patrick’s School is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.